Diclofenac Sodium+Thiocolchicoside+Linseed Oil+Methyl Salicylate+Menthol+Benzyl Alcohol gel is composed of multiple active ingredients used to relieve pain and relax the muscles. Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that works by inhibiting the release of certain chemical messengers that causes pain and inflammation (redness and swelling). Menthol and Methyl Salicylate act as topical analgesics (pain relievers). They work by first cooling the skin and then warming it up. This cooling and warming-up action interferes with the pain signal transmission through nerves. Linseed Oil has anti-inflammatory properties and thus lowers inflammation in case of arthritis. Thiocolchicoside is a muscle relaxant that works on the centers in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasm and to improve pain and movement of muscles.
Take the medicine as per the prescribed dosage and duration by the doctor. Do not apply the gel on burned or injured areas. Strictly follow the dosage, prescribed by the doctor and complete the full course of medicine. Store the gel in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Some people may observe mild to moderate side effects such as burning, irritation, itching, and redness. Inform your doctor if you are allergic to any active ingredient used in the gel or similar medicines.
Directions for Use
Apply a generous amount of gel on the target area and gently massage the area. Do not apply the gel to cut, burned, or injured areas. In case the gel comes in contact with the eyes, nose, mouth, or vagina rinse with plenty of water. Regularly use the gel to see the maximum result in a short span. Stop using the medicine on noticing any allergic reaction and immediately rush to the doctor.
Side Effects of Diclofenac Sodium+Thiocolchicoside+Linseed Oil+Methyl Salicylate+Menthol+Benzyl Alcohol Gel
Usually, there are mild to moderate side effects of Diclofenac Sodium+Thiocolchicoside+Linseed Oil+Methyl Salicylate+Menthol+Benzyl Alcohol gel that do not last for a long time. The side effects vary in all users and depend on the severity of pain and inflammation and response to the therapy. If your side effects persist or worsen with time, immediately contact your doctor. The list of side effects observed is mentioned below:
Precautions and Warnings
1. Avoid consuming alcohol as it may increase the risk of stomach bleeding.
2. Do not apply the medication on the cut, injured, or burned areas. Also, do not use the gel more than the recommended dosage.
3. Keep the gel out of reach of children and pets. Properly dispose of expired and discarded medicines.
4. Regular usage of Diclofenac Sodium+Thiocolchicoside+Linseed Oil+Methyl Salicylate+Menthol+Benzyl Alcohol can make you sensitive to the sun, hence avoid stepping out or wear sunscreen.
5. Inform your doctor if you are allergic to any active ingredient used in the gel or NSAIDs, such as naproxen, ibuprofen, and celecoxib.