Sustained Release Capsules
Pack size:10×10 Alu-Alu
Rabeprazole 20mg + Levosulpiride 75mg Capsule – The amalgamation of two powerful and resultant medications forms a capsule called Razle L which is available at Servocare Lifesciences. These effective medicines are Rabeprazole and Levosulpiride with the dosage of 20 mg and 75 mg respectively.
A Proton Pump Inhibitor, Rabeprazole is useful in the reduction of the acid that the stomach makes inside the body and treats stomach ulcers, heartburn, acid reflux ulcers, as well as symptoms of Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease (GORD).
On the contrary, Levosulpiride is an antipsychotic medicine that increases the release of a chemical messenger called Acetylcholine and is usually used to treat the symptoms of depression, schizophrenia, heartburns, anxiety disorders, psychiatric disorders, hallucinations, irritable bowel syndrome, vertigo, premature ejaculation, etc.
Significant Points to Mark Before Consuming Rabeprazole + Levosulpiride Capsule
- Consume the capsule as exactly as assisted by the doctor.
- Take one or two capsules daily or as prescribed by the doctor or health expert.
- Do not take double doses of the medication as it may originate severe side effects.
- Store the drug according to the instructions mentioned on the prescription label.
- Consult the doctor if situations like fever, stomachache, watery diarrhea turn up in the body.
- One must avoid using this capsule if allergic to its components.