Pack size:5x5x10 Blister
Levocetirizine 5mg Tablet – Levocetirizine, an antihistamine is used to relieve the symptoms of hay fever including redness, sneezing, runny nose, itching, and to relieve the symptoms of hives of the skin including rashes or itching. This medication is also used to relieve tearing of eyes caused by seasonal allergies, hay fever, and allergies to other substances including mold, dust mites, and animal dander. Levocetirizine Tablet is available with the brand name Alcetra 5 at Servocare Lifesciences.
Levocetirizine works by prohibiting the effects of a substance produced by the body known as histamine that causes allergic symptoms like watery eyes, itching, runny nose, and other symptoms. This medicine can also be used in combination with other medicines.
Necessary Instructions for the Safe Consumption of Levocetirizine Tablet
Before taking Levocetirizine Tablet, have a study about the instructions mentioned on the product leaflet and speak up with the doctor if it becomes difficult to understand any single point mentioned on the instructions. Here are the other instructions that should be taken into account while taking this medicine:
- Be cautious while having the dose of the medication as an overdose of Levocetirizine 5mg Tablet may drowsiness, restlessness, and agitation.
- Consumption of alcohol should be strictly avoided because alcohol can reduce the effectiveness of the drug and may lead to adverse and unwanted after effects.
- Finish the whole course of Levocetirizine Tablet without skipping a single dosage to gain the complete benefit of the medication.
- Take this medicine at the same preferable time daily with a meal.
- Do not drive or operate any machinery until you know the effects of the medication on your health.
- Make sure that your doctor knows about the other medications you are consuming with the usage of Levocetirizine 5mg Tablet.
Possible Side Effects of Levocetirizine 5 MG Tablet
Levocetirizine Tablet effectively relieves the symptoms caused by allergies. But at the same time, it can come along with some side effects that may occur in some people. It is not yet proved that the side effects will arise in everyone. Following are the side effects of Levocetirizine 5 MG Tablet:
- Dry Mouth
- Sore Throat
One must certainly consult a doctor if these side effects become relentless or do not go away.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can women breastfeed during the course of Levocetirizine Tablet?
No, it is not advisable for the mothers to breastfeed while they are taking Levocetirizine Tablet as the potent ingredients present in this medication may impure the milk.
- Is it normal to take this medicine without a meal?
Taking this medicine with or without food is normal but consuming this medicine with a meal can reduce the chances of an upset stomach.
- How to safely store the Levocetirizine 5mg Tablet?
Keep Levocetirizine Tablet in the container in which it has come, out of the reach of children.