Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone Tablet is used for muscular pain and some therapeutic uses. The Tablet is an amalgamation of two pain-relieving medicines (Aceclofenac and Paracetamol) and a muscle relaxant (Chlorzoxazone). These medicines block certain chemical messengers in the brain causing pain and inflammation (redness and swelling). The triple action of Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone is a combination of NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) or painkillers. The tables are manufactured in a GMP-certified facility and are also available for PCD franchise and contract manufacturing services in the Pan India region.
Take the Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone tablets as per the dosage and duration prescribed by your healthcare professional. Swallow the whole tablet with a glass of water and do not crush, chew, or break the tablets. Some users may observe a few side effects such as nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach pain, diarrhea, and loss of appetite. Inform your doctor if your side effects worsen or yu are allergic to Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, Chlorzoxazone, or similar medicines.
Indications for Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, Chlorzoxazone Tablets
The combination of Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone is primarily indicated for pain relief and muscle relaxation. The medicine is composed of three main ingredients, Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, and Chlorzoxazone. Aceclofenac is a pain killer, Paracetamol is a fever reducer/mild pain reliever and Chlorzoxazone is a muscle relaxant.
These prostaglandins are produced at sites of damage or injury and cause inflammation and pain. On the other hand, Chlorzoxazone is a muscle relaxant that works by centrally acting on the spinal cord by depressing reflexes, thereby relieving pain and stiffness caused by muscle strains and sprains. The medicine is a combination of NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) or painkillers. The key indications for Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone tablets are briefed below:
- Muscle Pain,
- Rheumatoid Arthritis,
- Joint Pain,
- Body Pain
Invest in PCD Franchise for Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, Chlorzoxazone Tablets
Servocare Life Sciences offers a PCD franchise for Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone in various prominent regions in India. Our Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone tablets have a high demand in the market and are highly suitable for PCD franchise services. The key features of our PCD franchise services are briefed below:
- Well-developed and certified infrastructure facility.
- Certifications from ISO, GMP, and WHO
- Marketing and promotional tools
- Adherence to all the regulatory norms and manufacturing standards.
Right Dosage of Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, Chlorzoxazone Tablets
The route of administration plays a vital role that determining the correct usage of drugs. The dosage of this medicine is mainly dependent on the following factors:
- The age of the patient,
- Gender of the person consuming,
- The major factor is the medical history of the patient.
- Moreover, you can know the correct dosage of this tablet by consulting your doctor. It is not prescribed to consume the medicine without consulting any doctor. Additionally, one should narrate the medical history to the doctor. In some conditions, dose adjustment may be needed.
Side Effects of Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, Chlorzoxazone Tablets
Mostly the side effects of Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone tablets are mild to moderate and get resolved over time. The side effects may vary in all the users as they depend on the health condition and response to the treatment. Inform your doctor in case the side effects worsen or persist with time. The list of side effects noticed on using the Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone are mentioned as follows:
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
Safety Precautions and Warnings
The effects of this medicine are unknown for pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding. So, take this medicine if pregnant only after consulting with the doctor. Moreover, it is strongly recommended that avoid taking this medicine in the following conditions:-
- If you are suffering from Kidney Disease,
- Avoid the usage of the drug in Asthma disease,
- Having any Blood Clotting Disorders
- Furthermore, Acetuff MR Tablet can cause dizziness, sleepiness, etc. Avoid taking the medicine while doing any concentration work like driving etc., so it’s not safe to consume this tablet while driving. Further, one can take the measures mentioned on the label to be on the safe side.