Thiocolchicoside 4mg and Etoricoxib 4mg Tablets belong to the group of NSAIDs that are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. The tablets are known to help the person with the treatment of pain in the body. It is indicated that it provides the treatment against body pains related to ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, muscle spasms, gouty arthritis, acute pain, chronic low back pain, and rheumatoid arthritis. Pain is a sensation in the body that triggers the muscled sensation in the body thereby causing swelling in the body. The pain can be very uncomfortable and trouble the daily lifestyle of the person. It is necessary that one must follow a proper schedule of medication doses for the best results.
Thiocolchicoside 4mg and Etoricoxib 4mg tablets are a combination of two different salts namely Thiocolchicoside and Etoricoxib. Thiocolchicoside in the quantity of 4mg offers its action on the spinal cord and the brain. This further helps in the improvement of treatment the muscle pain and relieving the stiffness in the muscles. Etoricoxib is known to promote the blocking action against the chemical messengers that are responsible for the cause of excessive pain in the body. The overall result is that it promotes better movements in the body.
Thiocolchicoside 4mg and Etoricoxib 4mg Tablets regular intake should be followed by precautions. The general precaution is to take the medicine with the consultation of a health expert. Do not perform high-strengthening exercises. Take the medicine in a proper quantity. It is important to complete the source of medicine. There are some side effects of this medicine too such as nausea, drowsiness, vomiting, headache, and digestive issues. Take the medicine with the approval of the clinician. This is not recommended for pregnant women. This is not suitable for the children.
Uses of Thiocolchicoside 4mg and Etoricoxib 4mg Tablets
The beneficial uses of the salts are mentioned below. Take the dose as prescribed by the doctor.
- This is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
- It helps in offering a release of muscle contraction in the body.
- The medicinal works by releasing excessive pain in the body.
- It is best known for supporting the pain related to osteoarthritis.
- The condition called rheumatoid arthritis can be treated with this medicine.
- Gouty arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis are other painful conditions that can be cured with Thiocolchicoside 4mg and Etoricoxib 4mg salts to regulate use.
- The other pain it treats are acute pain, chronic lower back pain, and muscle spasms.
Precaution with Thiocolchicoside 4mg and Etoricoxib 4mg Tablets
The required precautions are mentioned below.
- Take the medicine under the supervision of a health expert.
- Do not take this medicine if it is causing allergies.
- The pregnant woman is requested not to use these drugs.
- Do not exercise in the condition of pain.
- The use of alcohol is prohibited.
- Take this medicine with a glass of water.
Side Effect of Thiocolchicoside 4mg and Etoricoxib 4mg Tablets
Some common effects are,
- Digestive issues
Note- The Thiocolchicoside 4mg and Etoricoxib 4mg tablets are only for external use.
Storage- Keep the Thiocolchicoside 4mg and Etoricoxib 4mg tablets stored in a cool and dry place.