Pantoprazole 40mg and Domperidone 30mg Capsule
BRAND NAME: Ptcid-DSR
COMPOSITION: Pantoprazole 40mg and Domperidone 30mg
Sustained Release Capsules
Pack size:10×10 Alu-Alu
Pantoprazole 40mg +Domperidone 30mg Capsule – Pantoprazole and Domperidone; the two potent medications are combined together by which they turn out as a sustained release capsule called Ptcid-DSR which is available in the dosages of 40 mg and 30 mg respectively at Servocare Lifesciences. Pantoprazole comes with a class of medicines called proton pump inhibitors that blocks out the pumping cells in the stomach and abate the amount of stomach acid in the body. On the other hand, an anti-sickness medicine Domperidone with anti-emetic properties that increases the movement of the stomach and bowel
Who Should Avoid Taking Pantoprazole-Domperidone Capsule?
- hypersensitivity to Pantoprazole, Domperidone, or any other active ingredients in the medicine.
- kidney disease
- liver disease
Key Points for the Safe Usage of Pantoprazole-Domperidone Capsule
- Consume the capsule before having the meal in the morning.
- Take sufficient intake of calcium and magnesium as recommended by the doctor.
- Drink an ample amount of water during the course of the medication.
- Inform the doctor if the symptoms do not get improved after 14 days of the treatment.
- Continue the complete course of the medication as directed by the physician.