We are surrounded by different types of micro-organisms which we can not see with our naked eyes, between these micro-organisms one of them is bacteria some are very beneficial but some are very deadly and if you get infected by some harmful bacteria you will suffer a lot from this infection to save you from such fate Cefixime Trihydrate I.P 200 mg and Sulbactam Pivoxil 150 mg is the best bet. This chemical composition can help in reducing bacterial infections.
This medication is generally used when there is an infection caused by the bacteria and this infection can occur because these bacteria can produce beta-lactamase enzymes and these enzymes generally cause the growth of bacteria which also grow the infection further-more. To kill this bacteria Cefixime Trihydrate does the main work whereas Sulbactam Pivoxil stops the growth of the infection.
Mechanisms of Cefixime Trihydrate I.P 200 mg and Sulbactam Pivoxil 150 mg
These are the two different chemical compositions that are used to serve in different way to treat bacterial infections, because of having different chemical properties they solve different problems Cefixine Trihydrate kills the bacteria by inhibiting the natural process which they use to create their cell wall, the moment it kills cell wall there will be no protective layer and they die.
Whereas Sulbactam Pivocil is used to prevent bacterial growth and this can be done by this chemical composition by inhibiting beta-lactamase enzymes which generally help bacteria to grow more. But stopping this chemical composition helps in reducing the further growth of bacteria. And these two compositions are made for each other, together they can stop bacterial infection more effectively.
Benefits of Cefixime Trihydrate I.P 200 mg and Sulbactam Pivoxil 150 mg
This medication is very helpful for bacterial infections and provides relief from the symptoms which are caused by bacteria. There are some benefits that you can gain by having this medication and these are some benefits which you can gain by having this medication. These benefits are given below.
- This medication is very helpful in treating bacterial infections like bronchitis, pneumonia, urinary tract infections (UTIs), gonorrhea, and certain types of sexually transmitted infections.
- This medication helps to stop the growth of bacteria.
- This medication helps in destroying the cell wall of bacteria so that bacteria cannot survive.
- It gives you relief from the symptoms caused by bacterial infection.
Side effects of Cefixime Trihydrate I.P 200 mg and Sulbactam Pivoxil 150 mg
This medication is generally based on chemical compositions which are Cefixine Trihydrate and Sulbactam Pivoxil, they reduce the bacterial infection by making certain changes in body chemicals which also shows some effects other than curing the bacterial infections, and these side effects are mentioned below.
- You can suffer from nausea problem because of this medication
- You can suffer from diarrhea due to this medication.
- You can have an indigestion problem.
- You can suffer from stomach ache.
- You can suffer from a Flatulence problem.
Way to use Cefixime Trihydrate I.P 200 mg and Sulbactam Pivoxil 150 mg
If you do not use medication properly then you cannot enjoy its whole usefulness and problem with the anti-bacterial medication is, if you leave the medication before treating it properly then this infection can grow again and have resistance to that particular antibiotic which is not easy to make it go away this time so easily, So deal with the infection properly. These are some steps that will help you to use this medication properly.
- Do the full course of medication, even after you start feeling better.
- Do not take an extra dose it can make negative effects.
- Do take the meal and a lot of fluid before taking this tablet to avoid an upset stomach.