Amoxycillin 200mg + Clavulanic Acid 28.5mg / 5ml is a combination of drugs that are used to treat many bacterial infections such as ear, sinus, throat, lung, urinary tract, skin, teeth, joints, and bones. Amoxycillin stops the growth of bacteria. Clavulanic acid decreases the resistance and enhances the activity of Amoxycillin against the bacteria.
Amoxycillin 200mg + Clavulanic Acid 28.5mg / 5ml Side-effects
Amoxycillin + Clavulanic Acid syrup is very effective as it makes you feel better within few days if continued taking it as prescribed. Completing the full dosage will ensure that all the bacteria have been killed and will reduce the chances to become resistant. Being the most effective syrup it offers the patient some common side effects such as:
- Vaginal itching or discharge,
- Severe stomach pain,
- Dark-colored urine,
- Loss of appetite,
- Easy bruising or bleeding,
- Sore throat, etc.
Side-effect caused by Amoxycillin 200mg + Clavulanic Acid 28.5mg / 5ml Syrup is so common and goes away when the treatment is completed. No specific medical attention is required for these effects.
Here are some other precaution while using Amoxycillin 200mg + Clavulanic Acid 28.5mg / 5ml Syrup such as:-
- From researches, scientists came to know that the medicine is safe during pregnancy and there are some tiny effects on the development of the baby but you should talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- It can affect your ability to drive so don’t drive while consuming this syrup.
- If you are suffering from any liver or kidney disease then you must discuss the same with your doctor before taking amoxicillin 200mg + Clavulanic Acid 28.5mg / 5ml Syrup.