Third-Party Pharma Manufacturing Services
Servocare Lifesciences is one of the highly regarded healthcare brands in the Indian pharmaceutical industry that provides the highest-quality medicine formulations manufactured using cutting-edge technologies and vital resources by highly qualified people in accordance with the standards of health organizations. With its own WHO-GMP Certified Manufacturing Facility in India, Servocare is a well-known ISO-certified Third Party Pharma Manufacturing Company. The organization offers a variety of pharmaceutical finished formulations and serves a broad range of healthcare demands. As one of the top third-party pharmaceutical manufacturers, we deploy the highest quality raw materials and carry the ability to deliver all types of medicine ranges, including pellets, tablets, capsules, herbal nutraceuticals, protein powder, gym supplements, capsules, tablets, and pharma sachets.
Listed below are some of the pharmaceutical manufacturing services offered by Servocare:
- Capsule Manufacturing
- Tablet Manufacturing
- Injection Manufacturing
- Syrup Manufacturing
- Softgels Manufacturing
- Lotion Manufacturing
We are connected to India's top distribution networks, which enable us to deliver all manufactured products on schedule. Our WHO-GMP Certified Manufacturing Plant in India is enormous and conducts rigorous processes every day with the assistance of professionals in each area. As a reputable third-party pharma manufacturer in India, we continuously develop new molecules, products, and services for our business and partners by utilizing our reasonably priced third-party manufacturing services. In addition to having high-quality medicines, we ensure that every product we manufacture has high-quality packaging. We serve more than 500 pharmaceutical firms from throughout the country as the leading Third Party Pharma Manufacturers in India at the moment.
About-Third-Party Manufacturing & Contract Manufacturing Services
Servocare has manufacturing approvals for both non-beta lactam and beta-lactam (the whole range of antibiotics). We offer all manufacturing-related services, including private label manufacturing, manufacturing of custom formulations, and ODM manufacturer. Our top-notch manufacturing facilities enable us to reach a broad customer base with high-quality pharmaceutical products. We have discussed a number of pharmaceutical subsectors, including those related to dermatology, gynecology, pediatrics, anti-diabetics, anti-fever, antibacterial, and anti-cold medications, as well as neuroprotective drugs.
Product Sections Available In Manufacturing Units with Production Capacity:
|Liquid / Syrup|
Product Sections Available In Manufacturing Plants/Units:
Our Product Manufactured At International Standard, Plant Have All Certification Required To Match International Standard
Required Documents for Third-Party Manufacturing
Process Of Third-Party Contract Manufacturing At Servocare
Third-party production is a popular concept today across a number of industries, but it is particularly well-liked in the pharmaceutical sector, where it is flourishing among pharma specialists. Since it is hassle-free, many people in the industry prefer employing a third-party manufacturing company to manufacture their products.
It allows businesses and pharma professionals to produce products more quickly and cheaply, freeing up clients to concentrate their marketing efforts on the brand and business. The third-party manufacturing process entails a number of processes, and each step has its own set of process and control parameters. The steps listed below should be followed if you want to start a transaction with a third-party manufacturer in India.
- Determining the order's composition and amount
- Increased quotation
- Required paperwork
- Packaging components
- Product creation and delivery
Expected Investment Required for Third-Party Products Manufacturing Process
What Inventory Is Required to Purchase Manufactured Pharmaceutical Products on a Third-Party Basis?
Inventories may change depending on the products you choose, the dose form, the required packing materials, etc. Your inventory may change in accordance with the quantity of the product batch. The investment required for a less expensive product will be lower, but the batch size may be larger. Similar to expensive products, small batches of expensive products may also require greater inventory. There is a lower investment required because some manufacturers produce all products in small batches. The cost of having your product manufactured by a third party is not predetermined. You may roughly calculate your investment using the details below.
Batch Size: 25000 tab/cap
Pack: 10*10 Blister/alu-alu
- 2-3 kg of foil and 250 boxes. However, the printer won't print that few pages. A minimum of 500 or 1000 boxes and 5 kg of foil must be printed. You must pay the printer a one-time fee of 1100 for a single colour cylinder and 2200 for a two-color cylinder.
- The estimated cost will be determined using the printing material for 1000 boxes:
- Box= 1000*1.5=1500
- Cylinder charges: 1500
- Inventory of packaging materials as a whole: 5250
- 250*90=22500 boxes must be created in total.
- Inventory of packaging materials: 5250
- Total cost= 27750/-
- Do the costing for the first batch now: 27750/250 = 111 per box.
- Calculate the costs for the subsequent batch now: 22500/250 = 90. You might not need fresh box printing for the upcoming two batches, but you could need some foil. Here, we are merely accounting for the first two batches.
- Average costing= 111+90= 201/2= 100.5/- per box.
Batch Size: 1000 pc
Pack: 20 gm with outer cartoon
- Packing material required is 1000 pc
- Box: 2000 pc*1/-= 2000/-
- Lami tube: 10000 pc*2/-=20000/-
- Cylinder fees are 1500 for one colour and 2500 for two colours (one time investment)
- Total Packing material: 23500/-
- Manufacturing cost: 6.5*1000= 6500/-
- Packing material inventory: 23500/-
- Calculate the first batch's cost now: 30000/1000=30/- Per pc
- Calculate the costs for the subsequent batch now: 6500/1000=6.5/-
- You won't need to purchase a Lami tube for the subsequent 10 batches. However, beyond 2000 PCs, you'll need boxes for this, and the cost will increase by 1/- each PC.
- The cost for the ten next batches will now be 7.5 cents per computer.
- Average costing: 30+6.5+7.5+7.5+7.5+7.5+7.5+7.5+7.5+7.5=96.5/10=9.65/- per pc.
Batch Size: 1000 pc
Pack: 60 ml. with outer cartoon
- Box: 2000 pc*0.75/-= 1500/-
- Label: 5000 pc*0.10/-=500/-
- Total Packing material: 2000/-
- Manufacturing cost: 6.5*1000= 6500/-
- Packing material inventory: 2000/-
- Calculate the first batch's cost now: 8500/1000=8.5/- Per pc
- Calculate the costs for the subsequent batch now: 6500/1000=6.5/
- Average costing: 8.5+6.5=15/2=7.5/- per pc
Batch Size: 2000 pc
Pack: 1 ml with outer cartoon
- Packing material required is 5000 pc
- Box: 5000 pc*0.40/-= 2000/-
- Label: 5000 pc*0.05/-=250/-
- Total Packing material: 2250/-
- Manufacturing cost: 3*2000= 6000/-
- Packing material inventory: 2500/-
- Calculate the first batch's cost now: 8500/2000=4.25/- Per pc
- Calculate the costs for the subsequent batch now: 6000/2000=3/-
- Average costing: 4.25+3=7.25/2=3.63/- per pc
The costing shown above is solely for illustration. It is not the product's actual cost sheet. You can estimate how much money you will need to put down in order to launch your own pharmaceutical marketing company using the above basis.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Third Party manufacturing Services at Servocare Lifesciences
We are pharma company catering to a wide spectrum of healthcare needs and offer Pharmaceutical Finished Formulations. Many pharmaceutical companies do not have own production facilities we work for them & provide them Third-Party Services.
Servocare Lifesciences is providing manufacturer of pharmaceutical products in India. We are a pharmaceutical company,catering to wide spectrum of health care needs. We look after the requirements & work as a Third Party Manufacturing Services for a large number of pharmaceutical companies, who do not have their own production facilities. Servocare Lifesciences also manufactures various formulations for leading domestic & international companies viz.
We entertain Third Party manufacturing Service enquiries also from all over India and produce only “Quality” Products for producing best possible results.
Our range of pharmaceutical formulations comprises of:
- Pharmaceutical Tablets
- Pharmaceutical Capsules
- Pharmaceutical Injectables
- Pharmaceutical Liquids
- Dry Syrups
- Pediatric Drops
- Topical Preparations
- Medicinal Shampoo
- Protein Powder
- Eye Drops
- Ear Drops
- Ferrous Sulphate Tablets
- Folic Acid Tablets