Methylcobalamin 1500 mcg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate 10 mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 3 mg, Folic Acid 1.5 mg is a multiple vitamin salt that is primarily used in the treatment of nutritional and vitamin deficiency. The occurrence of deficiency happens when the body reduces the efficiency of nutritional absorption. The cause provides unwanted issues such as health conditions which primarily provide the loss of immunity levels. There are several health conditions that may occur due to the cause of decreased quantities of vitamins namely folate, vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12. The loss of these would mention regular fatigue and drowsiness.
Methylcobalamin 1500 mcg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate 10 mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 3 mg, and Folic Acid 1.5 mg are composed using several salts which have their own benefits. Methylcobalamin is a salt that offers Vitamin B12. This helps the body regulates internal functioning in a better form such as the blood cell division, incurring the levels of blood and the insolvent of protein synthesis too. Other salts such as Alpha Lipoic Acid a form of anti-oxidant that provides protection from the damaging of cells and initiates the levels of vitamins. The quantity of folate Acid used helps in the maintenance of vitamin B levels. It reduces the temperature action of DNA changes which further initiates the red blood cells. Thiamine Mononitrate forms the body’s energy as it offers a wholesome amount of Vitamin B1.
There are some important precautions that are necessary for a better restart. There are several salts used such as Methylcobalamin 1500 mcg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate 10 mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 3 mg, and Folic Acid 1.5 mg. The important precautions which are necessary are taking the dose on time, and trying to avoid the intake of medicines with the combination of several pharmaceutical drugs. If the responses of the medicines are not appropriate, kindly approach to the doctor immediately. Try to avoid alcohol and maintain a healthy diet. The salt is only for external use, kindly use it with care. There are some reported side effects of this such as loose stools, digestive issues, vomiting etc.
Uses of Multi-Vitamin Supplements
The beneficial uses of the medicine are mentioned below. These results will be offered with the enhancement of precautionary care.
- It supports the body’s immunity.
- The offerings of vitamin B1 regulate energy levels.
- The pharmaceutical aid consists of vitamin B12 which helps the body function as it enhances the blood cell division and increases the blood levels in the body.
- The quantities of folate acid used in the form of vitamin D help the DNA changes hence it reduces the chances of cancer.
- The overall function of salt helps the person maintain energy and increases the efficiency of the body to function properly.
- This pharmaceutical drug is a multivitamin hence It offers the benefits from the reduction of any body disease which may happen due to vitamin deficiency.
Precautions with a Multi-Vitamin Supplement
The important precautions with the use of multivitamin supplements contain Methylcobalamin 1500 mcg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate 10 mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 3 mg, Folic Acid 1.5 mg Re mention below. These will prevent the occurrence of after-effects.
- Take the medicine on time
- Avoid the use of alcohol with this.
- It is advised to not consume any other medicine of the same salt.
- Maintain a healthy diet.
- The medicine needs to be offered only under external circumstances.
- It is important to regularly consult the doctor.
- The pharmaceutical drug is not for the use of pregnant women.
Side Effects of Multi-Vitamin Supplement
The general side effects of drugs contain Methylcobalamin 1500 mcg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate 10 mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 3 mg, Folic Acid 1.5 mg are mentioned below.
- Loose stools
- Excessive sleep
Storage- Keep the Multi Vitamin Supplement stored in a cool and dry place with no contact with sunlight.
Note- the Multi Vitamin Supplement is only for external use.