B-Complex with L-Lysine Syrup – Available in the Indian market by the brand name Gelex Plus-200, this syrup is used to treat and cure nutritional deficiencies caused due to certain illnesses, alcoholism, poor nutrition, or pregnancy. It is the perfect mix of B-complex and L-Lysine that combine and allow the body to meet its daily vitamins and mineral requirements. This syrup is recommended by healthcare experts to those patients who have a weak immune system and who are unable to fulfill their daily micronutrient requirements no matter how much they eat.
Uses of B-Complex with L-Lysine Syrup
Gelex Plus-200 is a powerful mix of B-Complex and L-Lysine that provide a host of health benefits to the user. Apart from meeting the nutritional deficiencies, this syrup also helps in the following:
- Enhances the immune system.
- Supports nervous system development.
- Enhances the body’s resistance to infections.
- Improves appetite.
- Encourages overall growth.
Directions for B-Complex with L-Lysine Syrup Usage
B-Complex with L-Lysine Syrup comes with several powerful properties that allow a person to fulfill their vitamin B and nutritional requirements. But the strong nature of this syrup can cause hassle for nature if not used properly. Thus, follow these instructions while using this syrup:
- Use B-Complex with L-Lysine Syrup to meet nutritional deficiencies. Do not use this medicine to treat and cure any other health issue.
- It is advised to use this syrup every day without skipping any dose to get the best results as skipping the dosage in between can make things worse.
- Complete the full course and keep the dosage as directed by the healthcare expert.
- Finish the full bottle within the first 30 days of opening the seal.
- Avoid consuming alcohol during the course of using B-Complex with L-Lysine Syrup as alcohol consumption can negatively impact medicine absorption and make it difficult for the body to get nutrients.
- Inform your healthcare expert if you are allergic to any ingredients used in this syrup.
- If you have underlying liver, vitamin B12 deficiency (pernicious anemia), liver issues, etc, then consult your healthcare expert before using B-Complex with L-Lysine Syrup.
Side Effects Associated with Gelex Plus-200
B-Complex with L-Lysine Syrup is well tolerated by most users. However, the inappropriate usage of this syrup can cause trouble for the user. The side effects associated with this syrup include the following:
- Stomach upset
- Bad breath
These are some of the mild side effects associated with B-Complex with L-Lysine Syrup usage. These side effects do not need any medical help and they will fade as the body gets used to the syrup. But in case they didn’t disappear, then you can consult your healthcare expert to get medical help.