Amoxycillin, Clavulanic Acid, and Lactic Acid Bacillus Tablets
BRAND NAME: Amro CV
COMPOSITION: Amoxycillin, Clavulanic Acid, and Lactic Acid Bacillus Tablets
Pack size:10x1x10 Alu-Alu
Amoxycillin 500mg + Clavulanic Acid 125mg + LB Tablet – Available by the brand name AMRO CV 625 at Servocare Lifesciences, this tablet contains a unification of three rich components that treat certain infections caused by bacteria which includes Amoxycillin, Clavulanic Acid, and LB. Amoxycillin with the dosage of 500 mg is a penicillin antibiotic is used to treat bacterial infections which include urinary tract infections, chest infections, and dental abscesses. Simultaneously, Clavulanic Acid is added to Amoxycillin with a dosage of 125mg which is also beneficial to stop the growth of the bacteria and to treat infections of the lungs, skin, ears, sinus, and urinary tract. LB in this tablet works by stopping the growth of microorganisms and treats certain types of bacterial infections.
Precautions to Take While Consuming Amoxycillin 500mg + Clavulanic Acid 125mg + LB Tablet
- Do not overdose on the medication and if it happened mistakenly, consult the doctor on an urgent basis.
- Tell the doctor if any allergic reaction occurred in the past while taking Amoxycillin or similar medications.
- Women must inform the doctor if they are pregnant, planning to get pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Make sure to have a proper diet during the course of the medication.
- If a person misses his dose, he must take it as soon as possible. Taking double doses to make up for the missed one would not be beneficial at any cost.