Brand Name: Haemocare
Composition: Ferric Ammonium Citrate 160mg, Vit. B12 7.5mcg, Folic acid 0.5mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrae 16.5 mg./15ml.
The syrup is composed of Ferric Ammonium Citrate, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, and Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate used in the treatment of iron, Vitamin B12, and folic acid deficiency in pregnant women. This medicine is usually consumed when nutritional deficiencies are not met through diet. It is an iron supplement used in the treatment of low blood levels caused by pregnancy or other factors. These deficiencies can weaken the body and cause a long-term negative impact on health.
Iron helps in hemoglobin production, thereby increasing the red blood cell count. Folic acid is a carbon carrier in heme formation and helpful in purine and thymidylate synthesis which impairs DNA synthesis and is important in RBC formation. Vitamin B12 is imperative in increasing the red blood cell count. Zinc boosts immunity and promotes optimum metabolic activity. Take the syrup as per the dosage and duration prescribed by the doctor. Inform your doctor if you are allergic to any active ingredient present in the syrup to get a better alternative. Store the syrup bottle in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
The syrup is composed of following active ingredients:
The supplement syrup is used to treat nutritional and anaemic deficincies in following cases:
The supplement syrup has a low side effect ratio, unique in each indiviual. Usually, the sid effects are mild to temporary that resolve over time. If the side effect prolong or get severe with time, immediately seek medical consultation. The list of side effects is given below:
1. Follow the prescribed dosage and duration and complete the course of the medicine.
2. Avoid consuming alcohol or tobaco as it may cause unpleasent effects.
3. Keep the medicine away from children and pets.Properly dispose of expired and discarded medicines.
4. Store the syrup bottle in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
5. Inform your doctor about all your allergies and full medical history.
1. What are common side effects of taking Ferric Ammonium Citrate+ Vitamin B12+ Folic Acid+ and Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate Syrup?
Some common side effects of taking the Ferric Ammonium Citrate+ Vitamin B12+ Folic Acid+ and Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate Syrup are contipation, diarrhea, and an upset stomach.
2. For how long should I consume Ferric Ammonium Citrate+ Vitamin B12+ Folic Acid+ and Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate Syrup?
Take the syrup for as long as it is prescribed by your doctor. Do not deviate from the dosage and stay regular with the medicine.